Birthday Prayer for a Daughter. I remember years ago when she came into my life.
Today I chose to celebrate and rejoice with you my beautiful angel.
. All the darkness went out the day you were born. Heavenly Father on my daughters birthday I pray that she will always find confidence in You God even when hard times come and she doesnt know what to do by keeping her eyes fixed on You. Happy birthday my wonderful daughter.
My baby my pride my beauty I am glad you put into use all you learnt from your dad and me your giving spirit still amazes me till date happy birthday love never stop being you. Ad Handcrafted Heirloom-Quality The Serenity Prayer Collectibles. For your birthday I pray that God will bless you with abundance of His mercy goodness and love.
You are the joy of my eyes my adorable girl. Birthday Prayers for my Daughter. I love that your favorite color is blue and that you like reading books about dancing bears.
Funny Words for Daughters Birthday Party 1 Before I was your mom I was your first school. Whenever I count my blessings I count you my daughter twice. Ad Browse discover thousands of brands.
You probably didnt like me much. Read customer reviews find best sellers. You are my best gift ever.
Happy birthday my beloved daughter and I love you beyond the stars. Happy birthday my dear father. My girl or her candy.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Daughter from Dad. May you live to a fulfilled ripe old age. As we celebrate the anniversary of your birth may the light of Gods love shine down from on high to illuminate our celebration.
Birthday Prayer for Mom or Dad Dear God Thank you for my DadMom. As you turn a new life I hide your life with Christ in God. As you celebrate your birthday this special day may the Lord heap His favour on you.
Happy birthday darling daughter. My girl of course. I love everything about you dad.
Happy birthday my joy. May the divine light of God always shine on you wherever you may go. In this new year may the Lord go ahead of you.
Every year you become more and more necessary to me. Sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labour in Jesus name. Happy birthday my daughter.
Happy birthday prayers for daughter and wishes 10. Bless her on her birthday and I pray you cover her all the days of her life. May He keep you as the apple of His eyes and shield you from all evil.
He is loved so much by us all. 18th Birthday Gifts for Girls. My love more strength money and wisdom is my prayer for you.
The joy of the Lord shall be your strength. Have a fun birthday. My dear God is about to change your story for the better.
Heavenly Father thank you for my son. Happy birthday my cute daughter. May the presence of the almighty God continue to accompany you today as you celebrate another milestone in life and all the days of your life.
May the rest of your days be sweet and joyful. May it be a time to remember and to celebrate times gone before. You can always count on me dad and I thank you for always being there.
My beloved daughter we cherish you and it is our great desire that you attain greatness far beyond what I have achieved for myself as your father mother. At His command may the universe be kind to you. Happy birthday my daughter.
Happy birthday my wonderful father. You are the sun in my soul. Browse Our Wide Range of Personalised Greeting Cards to Make Their Day Extra Special.
May you be first relevant and fulfilled in every area of your life. May the Almighty let you know his deep love and guard you under his wings in every stage of your life. Best Birthday Wishes for Daughters.
Father I rejoice because of this beautiful daughter you have given me. May his birthday be filled with special moments. May this new year of yours be filled with love joy goodness good news and long life.
Many years have passed and you have given her good health. Ad Find the Perfect Birthday Card for Your Loved Ones at Current Catalog. My beloved daughter on your birthday I pray that the Heavens bless you with the most important thing in this world true.
The best you can be is yourself you are smart you are intelligent. Happy birthday to you my sweet daughter. Your mom says happy birthday too.
Happy birthday I was thinking of getting you something very nice but your mom said you would probably prefer this. Dearest daughter youre the first fruit of my womb. I feel complete know that she is my daughter and you gifted her to me.
Hope you have a very special birthday today sweetheart. May it be a time to share love and laughter with family and friends and a time to enjoy this wonderful world together. May all your desires in life be accomplished.
May all your dreams come true. It is my prayer that you live long on this earth to see all the desires of your heart materialize. Heavenly Father I am so thankful for my daughter.
May joy characterize your days. May His beautiful angels accompany you and stand guard beside. That you would be her shield and protector.
Birthday Prayers For Son. I wish you to be as happy as I am when I am with you. Ever since you came into our lives it took a wonderful turn for the best.
Inspiring Birthday Prayers For My Daughter. Her strong tower and prince of peace.
Birthday Blessing For Daughter Birthday Wishes For Daughter Birthday Blessings Birthday Messages
Pin On Birthday Wishes Messages
Welcome To Facebook Log In Sign Up Or Learn More Heaven Quotes Mom In Heaven Birthday In Heaven
A Birthday Blessing For My Dad Blessing Poem Birthday Blessings Wedding Blessing
Religiously Inspired Happy Birthday Messages For Your Daughter Happy Birthday Quotes For Daughter Happy Birthday Daughter Birthday Quotes For Daughter
Pin On Love For My Kids Grandkids
Top 70 Happy Birthday Wishes For Daughter 2022 Happy Birthday Daughter Birthday Wishes For Daughter Birthday Message For Daughter
Thanks For Being Our Son Happy Birthday Card For Son From Parents Birthday Greeting Cards By Davia Birthday Cards For Son Son Birthday Quotes Birthday Wishes For Son











